COVID SAFE | Effective Monday 30 March 2020
Admission to Meals on Wheels Camden is restricted to employees only, or on a a case by case basis with Manager approval.
Meals on Wheels Camden will require everyone to adhere to our COVID-19 safe rules:
- Guests will be required to provide their name and a mobile number on sign in to allow for COVID tracking;
- Any person entering the premises will be required to undergo a temperate check;
- Disposable face masks will be made available on request;
- Disposable gloves will be made available on request;
- Anyone who has visited a known hotspot as listed on the NSW Health website will be refused entry, in accordance with Government Health Guidelines.
For the safety of our team, customers and guests, all staff have completed Australian Government, Department of Health COVID-19 approved training to ensure a safe experience for all.
Hand sanitiser stations are available throughout our premises. We have increased cleaning cycles of high traffic areas with the use of hospital grade disinfectants. Toilets are cleaned regularly, and all surfaces are sanitised after each use.
When dealing with people who are over 65 all employees and volunteers must sanitise their hands, wear masks provided, maintain 1.5 metres distance and if needed, they have disposable gloves that can be worn.
How you can help us?
If you are feeling unwell or displaying symptoms of respiratory illness (cough, sore/scratchy throat, shortness of breath) or unexplained fever you are not to enter the Meals on Wheels premises and are encouraged to seek medical advice.
You can help protect our community when visiting by:
- Always practice good personal hygiene including regular hand washing/sanitisation and correct cough/sneeze etiquette.
- Maintain social distancing of 1.5 metres.
Using contactless payment wherever possible